How to use "erode" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "erode" in popular movie and book plots
- Greed and conflict over the possession of the money begins to erode their friendship. - Battle of the Souls
- As the scenes change, the power struggles reverse, and the contradictory alliances begin to erode their intellectual capacity for reason. - Dogfall
- Artos banishes Morgause from the castle, and Morgause vows to erode Medraut's loyalty to Lleu. - The Winter Prince
- All the while, his own carelessness and bad behavior with his own family begins to erode him and to corrode his marriage to Madlyn. - Dangerous Game (1993 film)
- The general then decides to erode the besiegers' confidence by sending out small commando raids every night. - The Desert Rats (film)
- Despite this good news, Lon's and Cleva's marriage continues to erode over the next few years. - Man of a Thousand Faces (film)
- Norma and mrs Bronson try to support each other as they watch life as they know it erode around them. - The Midnight Sun
Meaning of "erode" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "erode" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "erode" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "erode"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word erode below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.