How to use "erratic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "erratic" in popular movie and book plots
- His mother, Deirdre (Annette Bening), who wishes to become a famous poet, suffers from severe mood swings and erratic behavior. - Running with Scissors (film)
- Nariko's only friend is Kai (Lydia Baksh), a wild and erratic girl who is the last member of a clan destroyed by the armies of Bohan. - Heavenly Sword
- The older son, Percival, tells the Inspector that his father was erratic and ruining the business. - A Pocket Full of Rye
- Because of her increasingly erratic and panicked behaviour, Capt. - Flightplan
- This time they have left their homeworld after erratic solar activity, storing three billion of their species on slides aboard their craft. - Four to Doomsday
- Desperate to keep his job, Sagamore realises that Kabir is responsible for Epifania's erratic behaviour and goes to see the doctor. - The Millionairess
- As the two men retrieve the stolen money, Lightfoot's behavior becomes erratic as a result of the beating. - Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
- As they abandon their posts, the ship's orbit destabilizes and she begins to fall into the planet's erratic gravity well. - The Naked Time
- As the test gets more intense, her heart rate increases and her brainwave functions becomes erratic and all the glass in the lab explodes. - Psi Factor
- Once Ruth learns the details of her mother's past, she gains a new understanding of her and her seemingly erratic behavior. - The Bonesetter's Daughter
- Jake begins acting erratic and distant. - Everwood
- The erratic Buckingham is madly in love with the princess and can scarcely conceal it, while Guiche soon finds himself equally smitten. - The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later
- Due to his erratic driving, he is followed by the police, who arrive as he is dragging the screaming child to the altar. - The Omen
- Celebrated stage actor Anthony John (Ronald Colman) has driven away his actress wife Brita (Signe Hasso) with his erratic temper. - A Double Life (1947 film)
- Meanwhile, Roy's increasingly erratic behavior causes Ronnie to leave him, taking their three children with her. - Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- Eric is extremely erratic and their conversations invariably end badly, with Eric exploding in fits of rage. - The Wasp Factory
Meaning of "erratic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "erratic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "erratic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "erratic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word erratic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.