How to use "erroneous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "erroneous" in popular movie and book plots
- A computer at a nuclear power plant malfunctions and receives erroneous information of a radiation leak. - Red Alert (film)
- He provides meticulous detail of bull fights (although some reviewers have taken umbrage at supposedly erroneous details in his narrative). - Miracle in Seville
- Their ultimately erroneous choice is Yudhishtir. - The Great Indian Novel
- A co-worker named Pete Radcliff is inaccurately identified by a witness and Pope does everything to foment that erroneous suspicion. - You Drive
- Correcting an erroneous theory of Lestrade's, Holmes remarks that it is the German word for "revenge". - A Study in Scarlet
- Vastly outnumbered by the natives, the humans are forced to attempt a perilous return to known space by reversing the erroneous transition. - Starman Jones
Meaning of "erroneous" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "erroneous" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "erroneous" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "erroneous"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word erroneous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.