How to use "erupt" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "erupt" in popular movie and book plots
- When the Professor and Mom do meet at the cabin, however, their love is rekindled, and they erupt into sex. - Mother's Day (Futurama)
- With the crowd and cameras focused on him, he exclaims "I didn't do it", which causes the audience to erupt with laughter. - Bart Gets Famous
- Using some form of telekinesis, Admir causes the sea water to erupt violently so as to discourage Greg and the rest from fleeing. - Warlords of Atlantis
- Riots erupt on election day in Treby Magna. - Felix Holt, the Radical
- In the election, the Harijan representative Moti defeats the Panch in a tiebreaker and the Harijans erupt in joy. - Manthan
- Despite a clampdown by the authorities, the Five Families erupt in open warfare and Vito's sons fear for their safety. - The Godfather
- This caused full-scale war to erupt between the two civilizations, now known as the Aeth'er Wars. - Tales of Destiny
- Suddenly, the volcano begins to erupt and Owooda tells Jon that she and Mai-Tai must sacrifice themselves to save the village. - Garfield in Paradise
- Upon Marty's return, the set up works, causing Marty to panic and a great fire to erupt in the lab after he knocks over a Bunsen burner. - Slaughter High
- People begin accusing others and soon they erupt into chaos, until Marge intervenes. - Treehouse of Horror VIII
- The streets of London erupt into violence as those affected go on a rampage. - Quatermass and the Pit (film)
- In the resultant fighting, Mount Hood is bombed and the dormant volcano starts to erupt again. - The Lathe of Heaven
- Religious tensions between Hindus and Muslims erupt into nationwide violence. - Gandhi (film)
- Further tensions erupt on Morgan's birthday during her time with Cal when Hunter arrives. - Sweep (book series)
- While Max and Charles keep a lookout, John detonates the bomb, causing the party to erupt in violence and gunfire. - Marked for Death
- Jack and the other children, filthy and unkempt, also revert to their true ages and erupt into sobs. - Lord of the Flies
Meaning of "erupt" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "erupt" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "erupt" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "erupt"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word erupt below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.