How to use "escarpment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "escarpment" in popular movie and book plots
- The following morning, he meets Jack Mindy and is escorted up the escarpment towards the plateau. - The Hunter (Leigh novel)
- One explosion dents the ball and sends him back into the air, and then down to the same escarpment as before. - Wild About Hurry
- Determined not to let this happen again, Wile climbs up a very high escarpment and surveys his surroundings for the Road Runner. - Zoom and Bored
- After running all night, Crawfurd is climbing a ravine in the escarpment up to the plateau above the berg when he is captured again. - Prester John (novel)
- They lower possessions, livestock, and each other down the steep escarpment to reach the wagon road to the Willamette Valley. - The Way West (film)
- They are led to Tarzan's escarpment home by Captain Fry (John Buckler), a hunter with an agenda of his own. - Tarzan Escapes
- One day he crests the escarpment of the Dângrêk Mountains and sees a Red Cross camp near the border of Thailand. - The Killing Fields (film)
- He then sits on a rock escarpment and yells out, "OK. - The Deer Hunter
Meaning of "escarpment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "escarpment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "escarpment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "escarpment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word escarpment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.