How to use "espionage" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "espionage" in popular movie and book plots
- The pair run afoul of both the planetary government and the Imperium, including industrial espionage and even kidnapping. - The Witches of Karres
- Hess, the ship's chief electrical engineer—an elaborate blind for his espionage activities—welcomes Arkady more warmly. - Polar Star (novel)
- Following the conquest of Borleias, the Rebels and Rogue Squadron must handle Imperial espionage ordered by the rogue imperial Warlord Zsinj. - Star Wars: X-wing (book series)
- When an espionage mission fails, they trade Meg's Prada bag for Stewie. - Love Thy Trophy
- Some time later, on an exotic beach, Wally unwittingly incapacitates a spy, passing a test by an unknown American espionage group. - The Man Who Knew Too Little
- Meanwhile, Sasha is stripped and searched for possible espionage evidence. - Gotcha! (1985 film)
- Bosner was turned in by Louise, tried for espionage and sentenced to death. - Murder in Mesopotamia
- The Men in Black is an international espionage organization which monitors and investigates both good and evil paranormal activity on Earth. - The Men in Black (comics)
- Walker sends Nikola, disguised as a pirate, on an espionage mission to discover the traitor's identity. - Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri
- The Romulan guards lead a furious Kirk, now charged with espionage and railing against the treachery of his First Officer, to the brig. - The Enterprise Incident
- After Levy reveals this to Pearlman, she uses Levy's espionage to blackmail him into agreeing to a plea bargain for his defendants. - The Wire
- Diana, innocent of the espionage charges, flees with Mr Johnson, but is deeply in Maturin’s mind, as he pays her bills. - Desolation Island (novel)
- The game follows the story of Nova, a young ghost agent—a human espionage operative with psychic abilities—in the employ of the Dominion. - StarCraft: Ghost
- Fearless agents were recruited for espionage missions against enemy spies. - Spy Kids (franchise)
- Kent locks himself and his staff in the offices to prevent espionage leaks while they choreograph and rehearse the three production numbers. - Footlight Parade
- He realizes that WOPR is behind the NORAD alerts, but because he fails to convince McKittrick, he faces espionage charges. - WarGames
Meaning of "espionage" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "espionage" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "espionage" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "espionage"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word espionage below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.