How to use "esteemed" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "esteemed" in popular movie and book plots
- Based out of Washington, the team is supervised by Deputy Director Avery Ryan, an esteemed PhD. - CSI: Cyber
- Once an esteemed physicist, Donovan worked on the Manhattan Project. - Donovan's Echo
- Meanwhile, Faraz's mother dr Sarah Saeed (Shamim Hilaly) has already chosen a new girl, Sawera, an esteemed fashion designer, for her son. - Uraan
- A highly esteemed student falls for Otsuta, a geisha. - The Romance of Yushima
- Filippos esteemed his employees with a large fabbor that he spent. - Kalos ilthe to dollario
- Heidi's esteemed music teacher, Greta Vandemann, advises her to avoid letting personal matters interfere with her concentration. - The Competition (film)
- He has kidnapped the esteemed Professor Muller, who holds the key to a potentially deadly solution from the seeds of a rare Tibetan flower. - The Face of Fu Manchu
- After winning a lifetime achievement award, esteemed screenwriter Steven Phillips (Brooks) has a rude awakening. - The Muse (1999 film)
- With this mission in mind, an esteemed member of the order, Fr. - The Story of B
- Immanuel Rath (Emil Jannings) is an esteemed educator at the local Gymnasium (a college preparatory high school) in Weimar Germany. - The Blue Angel
Meaning of "esteemed" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "esteemed" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "esteemed" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "esteemed"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word esteemed below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.