How to use "ethereal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ethereal" in popular movie and book plots
- He falls in love with her intelligent demeanor and ethereal beauty. - A Gesture Life
- These include her fellow madwomen: the acidic Constance, the girlish Gabrielle, and the ethereal Josephine. - The Madwoman of Chaillot
- Once in the ethereal realm, Mike falls in love with a heavenly guide named Annie Packert (McGillis). - Made in Heaven (1987 film)
- At Joe's Bar, Colonel Tigh and Samuel Anders share a different form of vision, ethereal music which only the two of them are able to hear. - Crossroads (Battlestar Galactica)
- For several weeks they remain in the Hall until Mawk realizes that the ethereal food is keeping them from leaving. - Thunder Oak
- Bob rides toward a beautiful, shining, ethereal light (presumably heaven). - My Life (film)
- Clement and the narrator visit the estate, where they meet the ethereal Miss Searle, who supports Clement's cause. - A Passionate Pilgrim
- Daniel finds himself in a strange ethereal diner (Same diner in the series Dead like Me) full of people, Daniel recognizes Oma Desala. - Threads (Stargate SG-1)
- When his wife arrives, the snowman shell dissipates, revealing Jack as he appeared in life, but in an ethereal form. - Jack Frost (1998 film)
- By looking through this mask, one can see ethereal spirits as if they were corporeal. - Merrick (novel)
- Entranced by her ethereal voice, he searches for her and discovers the tower, but is naturally unable to enter it. - Rapunzel
- Later, the companions encounter Polychrome, the beautiful and ethereal Daughter of the Rainbow who is stranded on earth. - The Road to Oz
- The story takes place in a high fantasy world, which contains an ethereal energy source named "mana". - Secret of Mana
- Vesti la Giubba' at the top of his lungs, and it takes on an ethereal quality. - Haunted Castle (2001 film)
- He is turned into a green ethereal being, but his form becomes unstable and he flies apart with an agonized scream. - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Sara's close friend Miranda, who is described as an ethereal girl, goes without her. - Picnic at Hanging Rock (novel)
Meaning of "ethereal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ethereal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ethereal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ethereal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ethereal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.