How to use "ethical" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ethical" in popular movie and book plots
- The Lll are incredible builders—not merely of structures, but of ecosystems, societies, and ethical systems. - Empire Star
- After helping fellow mercenaries test and ship weapons to South Africa, Ryker begins to have ethical concerns about his involvement. - Universal Soldier (1971 film)
- He has found a cure, but does not believe it would be ethical to administer. - Dear Doctor
- The away team manages to reactivate Data's ethical programming just as Data is about to start the irreversible part of the experiment. - Descent (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- He also brought controversial ethical and social issues affecting the medical profession to the attention of the general public. - Year of the Intern
- and assists him in making an ethical decision that will shape his life forever. - Red Prophet
- Adam faces a number of ethical dilemmas as he is forced to choose between these factions. - The Arm of the Starfish
- Aboard ship, the already-sophisticated AI is discovered to be learning exponentially, developing a rudimentary ethical code and an ego. - Stealth (film)
- The boil takes a cynical and unscrupulous view of the advertising profession in contrast to Bagley's new-found ethical concerns. - How to Get Ahead in Advertising
- The Ringmaster does not seem to share Morgana's ethical qualms about the means used to fill the Circus. - The Greatest Show in the Galaxy
- Weintraub becomes increasingly fascinated with the ethical problem that the Binding presents. - Hyperion (Simmons novel)
- While of questionable ethical standing, the two drove back a barbarian invasion and gained the support of locals. - In Search of the Unknown
- Despite his interest, Phillips still maintains an ethical reluctance to allow West's research to full completion. - Beyond Re-Animator
- John finds himself in an ethical dilemma since his persona is inspirational to countless people. - Hero (1992 film)
- After a number of physical, mental, and ethical tests, he is accepted as a cadet. - Space Cadet
- It further examines the moral and ethical repercussions of informing on trusted friends for the authorities. - Radio Free Albemuth
Meaning of "ethical" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ethical" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ethical" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ethical"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ethical below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.