How to use "ethos" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ethos" in popular movie and book plots
- The six-week course stresses discipline, efficiency and restrictions that combine to instil all the attitudes and ethos of the officer cadre. - Wings Up
- Each faction has an ethos and a strategic quality that sets it apart, giving players a spectrum of play styles to identify with. - Saga (2008 video game)
- Tactical and logistical methodology had not advanced in forty years, and the whole ethos of the army was bound in outmoded social values. - The Charge of the Light Brigade (1968 film)
- Arsène's ethos is to steal from the rich and deserving crooks. - Arsène Lupin (2004 film)
- An outraged Alice demands that this new ethos be taken to its obvious conclusion: a mate-sharing foursome. - Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice
Meaning of "ethos" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ethos" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ethos" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ethos"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ethos below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.