How to use "etiquette" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "etiquette" in popular movie and book plots
- Lightning kisses Mammy's hand and she praises his etiquette and efficiency. - Old Rockin' Chair Tom
- Furthermore, errors of etiquette may prove fatal. - The Moon Moth
- He gets etiquette lessons from Forbes. - Winner Take All (1932 film)
- Gagan and Abalakanta (Santosh Dutta) helped Savitri learn etiquette and the ways of genteel society. - Ogo Bodhu Shundori
- For instance, Barnabas is gulled by the chapman who sells him a book on etiquette at an outrageous mark-up. - The Amateur Gentleman
- She also starts taking etiquette classes from Doña Caro, a teacher hired especially by Don Fernando to teach María. - María la del Barrio
- Also present is Kie (Takako Matsu), the Katagiri’s housekeeper, who is schooled in etiquette and literacy. - The Hidden Blade
- At this meal, as with any other dealing with the patriarch, strict etiquette is observed. - Palace Walk
- Christopher soon discovers the incompetence of the two servants and tries to teach Stan the proper etiquette at a formal dinner. - Nothing but Trouble (1944 film)
- Borat seeks advice from an etiquette coach who suggests Borat attend a private dinner at an eating club in the South. - Borat
- Being orphans and uneducated, all seven brothers are unsophisticated bumpkins and lack social etiquette and hygiene. - Satte Pe Satta
- The group has standard classes about emergencies, etiquette and antiterrorism, which they work through. - Stewardess School
- Kusuda preys upon the vulnerable Miyoei, that she is obliged by etiquette to drink, despite Miyoharu's remonstrations. - A Geisha
- She poses as a French etiquette teacher, Laurette Voleur, and asks for work. - The Beverly Hillbillies (film)
- The basic etiquette demands the petite sœur to call her grande sœur "onee-sama" (older sister in Japanese). - Maria-sama ga Miteru
- During the trip Joan warns Ashe of the highly complicated system of etiquette observed among servants of a large house. - Something Fresh
Meaning of "etiquette" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "etiquette" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "etiquette" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "etiquette"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word etiquette below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.