How to use "evacuate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "evacuate" in popular movie and book plots
- Robinson battles with Spider Smith while Major West returns to the stranded Jupiter II to evacuate everyone. - Lost in Space (film)
- He therefore decides to evacuate the base and orders his men to take all the art he has in the underwater city to the cave. - Tintin and the Lake of Sharks
- As the other students and teachers evacuate the school, the police and media arrive at the scene. - Rage (King novel)
- The comet project is given the go-ahead and work commences to evacuate the areas near the impact site. - Isaac Asimov's Utopia
- The leaders debate whether or not to go to the moon Hela (which Aura suggests they do) or Yellowstone, to help evacuate the planet. - Absolution Gap
- Once the ships are ready, the survivors prepare to evacuate Earth. - Doom II: Hell on Earth
- Unnerved when she sees its jungle gym covered by them, she warns Annie, and they evacuate the children. - The Birds (film)
- David, Mary, Steve and Cynthia evacuate the pit as the explosion goes off, and begin to leave the town of Desperation. - Desperation (novel)
- During the Battle of France in June 1940, RAF pilots evacuate a small airfield in advance of the German Blitzkrieg. - Battle of Britain (film)
- Although the villagers begin initially to evacuate the village, they decide to stay and rebuild it, persuaded by Radha. - Mother India
- Realizing that the gunfire is real, students now begin to panic, while teachers attempt to quickly evacuate the building. - Elephant (2003 film)
- As a result of the attack the Japanese decide to evacuate the camp. - Empire of the Sun (film)
- When they offer to evacuate the residents from Florida, which is considered a "contaminated zone", the residents choose to stay. - Alas, Babylon
- They evacuate Mohenjo Daro and cross to the other side of the river. - Mohenjo Daro (film)
- He is forced to evacuate his crew, but Andromeda gets caught on the edge of the event horizon of a black hole, freezing him in time. - Andromeda (TV series)
- A major fire breaks out during the fueling process, forcing the crews, including Lev, to evacuate in the shuttles before the station explodes. - Armageddon (1998 film)
Meaning of "evacuate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "evacuate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "evacuate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "evacuate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word evacuate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.