How to use "evangelical" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "evangelical" in popular movie and book plots
- Wayne, still in his teens, is now the head of a multi-million dollar television and multi-media evangelical operation. - Mystery Walk (novel)
- Wellington, however, is married to Kika, a woman who is proud to be an evangelical Christian. - Mango Yellow
- war in Afghanistan, and his American co-worker, an evangelical Christian (Will Oldham). - New Jerusalem (film)
- Carla's evangelical brother Devanildo (Vinícius de Oliveira) later joins the group as the company's secretary. - Assalto ao Banco Central
- His evangelical fervour is backed up by miraculous tricks but attracts growing opposition. - Millroy the Magician
- A born-again evangelical Christian, Tom then criticises Marion and leaves to pray for Isobel and Irwin. - The Secret Rapture (play)
- Beth is a successful pop singer and a devout evangelical Christian from Texas, United States. - The Wicker Tree
- After hearing a group of children giving an evangelical sermon over the radio, Burt and Vicky reach an abandoned gas station. - Children of the Corn (2009 film)
- Black is an ex-convict and an evangelical Christian. - The Sunset Limited
- An evangelical Christian Zionist American government supports the group. - The Yiddish Policemen's Union
- Soon, a seemingly unbalanced evangelical preacher named Brother Elias comes to the town to preach about the end times. - The Revelation (Little novel)
- The service mainly consists of an evangelical message and predictions of what is to come, all outlined by Rayford himself. - Nicolae (novel)
Meaning of "evangelical" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "evangelical" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "evangelical" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "evangelical"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word evangelical below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.