How to use "evangelist" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "evangelist" in popular movie and book plots
- Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cameron (Eric Stonestreet) rent the upstairs apartment to an evangelist rock band. - Man Shouldn't Lie
- Now, a year after his arrival, Prem faces a new adversary, evangelist preacher Herbert Todd. - The Indian Doctor
- The evangelist knows why he is there and tells him that he has turned his life around, begging for forgiveness. - Faster (2010 film)
- Melissa Stark is the daughter of evangelist Jethro. - Melissa of the Hills
- Helen takes solace in her faith, listening to a radio show hosted by evangelist Sister Alma (Agnes Moorehead). - What's the Matter with Helen?
- When he hears he is going to meet the young evangelist Bevel Summers, he tells mrs Connin that his name is Bevel. - The River (short story)
- Some are fueled with religious fervor by the evangelist Henry Armitage, who teaches that the arrival of the comet signals the End Times. - Lucifer's Hammer
- As Cosick steps in, a crazy evangelist sneaks into the room and Cosick goes back to the ledge. - Fourteen Hours
- They later help a wagon train of migrant evangelist settlers who have been waylaid by ruffians. - Maverick (film)
- The accounting is interrupted by an evangelist at the front door warning "the 'Kingdom of Heaven' is at hand", who is encouraged to leave. - Clue (film)
Meaning of "evangelist" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "evangelist" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "evangelist" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "evangelist"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word evangelist below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.