How to use "everybody" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "everybody" in popular movie and book plots
- Recognising the danger, mr Wonka orders everybody off the Space Hotel. - Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- When everybody does try it, they all agree, including mr Tweek, who accepts an offer to run the Harbucks shop. - Gnomes (South Park)
- sends his next letter, directing everybody to Doncaster. - The A.B.C. Murders
- It states that everybody is good at heart. - The Diary of Anne Frank (1959 film)
- One night, at an inn, the strongbox is stolen and everybody assumes the jewellery is lost. - The Eustace Diamonds
- ("To the Looking-Glass World") Alice appreciates the feast but tells everybody that what she really wants is to go home. - Alice in Wonderland (1985 film)
- Drummond, who also will not be getting paid for his services, calls up and commiserates with Rudy telling him that everybody lost. - The Rainmaker (1997 film)
- It arrives while the children are still playing, and an Agent-led team of "rodent exterminators" moves in to clear everybody out of it. - The Animatrix
- In the final scene of the film, Elwood (along with everybody else) arrives back at the hospital. - Harvey (film)
- Fortunately, it turns out to be a mistake; the machine fired everybody in the company, including the president. - Desk Set
- This proves to be an even bigger mistake, since everybody else ends up being as anti-social, rude and cranky as Beechcroft. - The Mind and the Matter
- This served as a shocking plot twist in the manga, since almost everybody thought that Akito was male. - Fruits Basket
- Rocky finally declares, "If I can change, and you can change, then everybody can change. - Rocky IV
- " The revelation allows everybody a more-or-less graceful way out. - Tootsie
- The new planet is referred to by everybody as simply "the Wanderer". - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
- Buffy sees everybody recover from the attack, but Lothos emerges again getting into a fight with Buffy, who then stakes him. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
Meaning of "everybody" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "everybody" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "everybody" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "everybody"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word everybody below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.