How to use "everyone" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "everyone" in popular movie and book plots
- Aerial surveillance reveals that everyone in Piedmont, Arizona, the town closest to where the satellite landed, is apparently dead. - The Andromeda Strain
- After the painting is unveiled at the party, they will surprise everyone and hopefully convince Chandler to hire John. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- The performers are so terrible playing their roles that the guests laugh as if it were meant to be a comedy, and everyone retires to bed. - A Midsummer Night's Dream
- At the conclusion everyone gathers around the newlyweds. - The Best Years of Our Lives
- At the party, everyone is very friendly to Phil, though many people are "unable" to attend at the last minute. - Gentleman's Agreement
- MacReady incinerates the creature and orders Windows to tie up everyone for a new test. - The Thing (1982 film)
- Harry demands that everyone hide in the cellar, but Ben deems it a "deathtrap" and continues upstairs, to barricade the house with Tom's help. - Night of the Living Dead
- During the live show, Sandy again accosts Sid on stage with the paternity suit, declaring she wants everyone to know. - Meet the Feebles
- Eliza makes a good impression at first with her polite manners but later shocks everyone with her vulgar Cockney attitudes and slang. - My Fair Lady
- Almost everyone has signed, so the mass murder would appear to outsiders to be a mass suicide instead. - Heathers
- While Faber would have left on the early bus, Mildred along with everyone else in the city was surely killed. - Fahrenheit 451
- He makes it to an escape pod, and lands in Manhattan just before Air Force One crashes, killing everyone else aboard. - Escape from New York
- Seldon prompts everyone to sing an old song, "You'll Never Walk Alone". - Carousel (musical)
- Alfred is eventually healed and everyone agrees to let Barbara stay at Wayne Manor. - Batman & Robin (film)
- She falls to her death before Batman tries to save her, making everyone believe that Batman pushed her. - Batman Returns
- Finally, the Captain's troops are able to round everyone up. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Meaning of "everyone" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "everyone" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "everyone" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "everyone"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word everyone below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.