How to use "exasperated" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exasperated" in popular movie and book plots
- The two begin growling at each another, and the judge, exasperated by Dave's canine behavior, orders the bailiff to remove him. - The Shaggy Dog (2006 film)
- Unbeknownst to Jones, Regan has decided to show them how it is done and is exasperated to get flagged a miss on every shot. - Shooting Pains
- Sheppard is, however, exasperated by Gladys' fascination with her signs and her requests he tour the city with her to see them. - It Should Happen to You
- An exasperated diction coach tries to teach her how to speak properly, but to no avail. - Singin' in the Rain
- Timothy's own brother, exasperated by his pleas for financial aid, books him into a menacing nursing home. - Cloud Atlas (novel)
- Everett is in a relationship with a girl named Pretty Alice, who is exasperated by the fact that he is never on time. - "Repent, Harlequin!" Said the Ticktockman
- Instead, as the exasperated Wendy tells her, "We don't hate you. - Life Is Sweet (film)
- Although he is exasperated with her cold shoulder, he is reluctantly starting to fall for her. - The Sands of Time (Sheldon novel)
- Lestrade by now is exasperated with Holmes’s preoccupation with the busts, but comes. - The Adventure of the Six Napoleons
- His exasperated parents (Ed Begley, Jr. - The Pagemaster
- Shakespeare, exasperated by the apparent betrayal, shouts in both English and French that he tried to help him. - Deathwatch (2002 film)
- The staff is very much a surrogate family, with Joe as the reluctant and perpetually exasperated but lovable father figure. - Empire Records
- Act I closes with Vanya declaring his love for an exasperated Yelena. - Uncle Vanya
- Lady Montdore, hoping that Polly will make an important marriage, is exasperated by her daughter's apparent indifference to love and marriage. - Love in a Cold Climate
- Kelly has a genuine affection for his partner but becomes increasingly exasperated by Sipowicz's behavior. - NYPD Blue
- 1960) New York City advertising executive who has grown exasperated with his career. - A Stop at Willoughby
Meaning of "exasperated" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exasperated" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exasperated" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exasperated"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exasperated below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.