How to use "exceed" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exceed" in popular movie and book plots
- Living in a van, their passion and talent exceed their means to survive. - American Satan
- According to Potapov, the management of the trust regularly artificially lowers targets so that the trust can easily exceed its targets. - Bonus (film)
- Therefore, the puzzle Griswold had to solve was how to steal something valuable to Hammock which would not exceed that mass. - Getting Even (short story)
- Camilo's obsession exceed professional interest. - La Viuda de la Mafia
- George's business partner Buchanan feels threatened by her, as she begins to exceed his authority. - Serena (2014 film)
- If they exceed the time limit or if Chun-shim tries to take off the helmet then it will explode. - Quick (2011 film)
- When Vegeta vaporizes Raichi, preventing him from re-materializing, the hate dr Raichi had causes Hatchihyack to exceed its limit. - Dragon Ball Z Side Story: Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans
- Hilbert, Oliva, and Galois work on the problem but exceed the deadline. - Fermat's Room
- The story begins with Betty dealing with trying to get into an elevator full of models only to exceed the elevator limits. - Zero Worship
- While Wonder Woman battles Mongul, whose power and strength exceed hers, Batman and Robin try to free Superman. - For the Man Who Has Everything
- Another frosh challenge is the bonfire that must exceed the height of the prior years. - High Time (film)
- Street racers challenge each other to exceed the current speed record held by the F1 racer. - Megalopolis Expressway Trial
- They continually drive themselves, both singly and as a group, to exceed the targets set for them by the factory directors. - The Most Beautiful
- Eventually, Skade's vessel is damaged in an attempt to exceed the speed of light. - Redemption Ark
- The Journalist, however, realising the Artilleryman's ambitions far exceed his abilities, soon leaves. - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds
- The vessels can continually accelerate, but cannot exceed the speed of light, so the voyages will last many years. - Time for the Stars
Meaning of "exceed" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exceed" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exceed" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exceed"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exceed below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.