How to use "exceedingly" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exceedingly" in popular movie and book plots
- Jerry crosses his arms, one leg over the other, and then "taps" his foot midair, looks exceedingly annoyed. - The Cat Above and the Mouse Below
- Le Fresne grows into an exceedingly beautiful woman, and a respected lord named Gurun becomes enamored of her. - Le Fresne (lai)
- Out on the street, Yamazaki spots Mami trying to find Yuko's hair salon and finds her hair exceedingly beautiful. - Exte
- John was exceedingly groggy and foggy-headed when Stefanie tried to wake him to help deal with the fire, and he's troubled by this. - A Knight of the Word
- When it comes to men, the poor girl has exceedingly poor judgement, exacerbated by her even poorer self-esteem. - Happy Mania
- Henry leaves, exceedingly hurt and angry. - Mansfield Park (film)
- All seems to be going exceedingly well until she suddenly reappears back in the hotel room, left with nothing but her lucky quarter. - Luckey Quarter
- Before a race at Rockingham Speedway, Bobby completed a test drive, but fear caused him to drive exceedingly slow. - Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
- She feels that they are overly protective of her and that they are exceedingly strict. - Twisted Desire
- The gig goes exceedingly well, and many claim it showcases even greater talent than his early work. - It's All Gone Pete Tong
- William gets a new position as a professor at a college, with an exceedingly high wage. - The Professor (novel)
- Still they were all exceedingly amused, and were more like people coming out from a Farce or a Juggler than from a court of Justice. - Jarndyce and Jarndyce
- A small portion of the population had the opposite reaction and became exceedingly aggressive and violent, turning into Reavers. - Serenity (film)
- Hal soon marries an exceedingly vain, and selfish woman named Fiona, who has socially-awkward fraternal twin daughters, Brianna and Gabriella. - A Cinderella Story
- They finally reach the city of Catchfools, where every animal in town has done something exceedingly foolish and now suffers as a result. - The Adventures of Pinocchio
- The young Baron Vladimir is described as an exceedingly handsome man, possessing red hair and a near-perfect physique. - Vladimir Harkonnen
Meaning of "exceedingly" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exceedingly" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exceedingly" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exceedingly"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exceedingly below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.