How to use "exception" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exception" in popular movie and book plots
- The only exception was in one episode where the Chuckle Brothers take it upon themselves to make sure he arrives to a special meeting. - ChuckleVision
- The exception to this is Unknown's ending, which is a FMV. - Tekken Tag Tournament
- Lana takes exception to something Joel says and leaves. - Risky Business
- An exception from this are the so-called free towns that are able to sell their technologies to the multis but remain autonomous. - He, She and It
- The most prominent exception is the Batman, who resents Superman for leaving the world ten years ago. - Kingdom Come (comics)
- He closes Somafree and sends his patients to municipal care with the exception of Nola. - The Brood
- Wong masters seven of the eight styles with the exception of Drunken Miss Ho's as he feels that her style of fighting is too feminine. - Drunken Master
- Eventually, all the teenagers turn themselves in, with the exception of Marty, who is arrested a few days later. - Bully (2001 film)
- No locations featured in the Beanbean Kingdom, with the exception of Bowser's Castle, existed in any earlier Mario series games. - Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Aladdin distributes the treasure amongst the poor of Agrabah - with the exception of a jewel flower, which Aladdin gives to Jasmine. - The Return of Jafar
- They are all models of hard work with the only exception of Gayane's husband Giko, a lazy drunkard. - Gayane (ballet)
- The only exception is Mathilde de Bellegarde (Judith Godrèche), the doctor's daughter. - Ridicule
- With the exception of Johansen and another man, the remaining crew died on the island; and Johansen does not reveal the manner of their death. - The Call of Cthulhu
- The one exception is Jeff, who was aware of his roommate's "dual role" and remarks, "That is one nutty hospital. - Tootsie
- The cause of the explosion is a mystery, with all crew accounted for with the exception of two unidentified stowaways. - Road to Morocco
- She takes exception to his lack of faith in her and breaks off the engagement. - The Philadelphia Story (film)
Meaning of "exception" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exception" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exception" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exception"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exception below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.