How to use "exceptional" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exceptional" in popular movie and book plots
- When the staff tries to calm Emily, she breaks down stating that her child is exceptional and school is diminishing his potential. - Loverboy (2005 film)
- On discovering the dog's exceptional intelligence, he names him Einstein. - Watchers (novel)
- The mercenary displays an extraordinary resistance to magic and a pair of seven league boots, which grant him exceptional speed. - The Amulet of Samarkand
- David begins his religious education and is quickly identified by his rabbi teacher, Reb Yidel, as an exceptional student of Hebrew. - Call It Sleep
- Aware that her child was a blessed, exceptional creature, his mother Namongan allows him to go. - Biag ni Lam-ang
- Pepper speculates that exceptional humans might be able to see them, which is the best possible explanation. - A Little Snow Fairy Sugar
- His kart is an all-round performer with exceptional acceleration. - Crash Nitro Kart
- The story begins with the childhood and exceptional and accomplished youth of Prince Stepan Kasatsky. - Father Sergius
- An exceptional legal defense by Nelson saves Murdock from a jail term, though he is barred from practicing law. - Born Again (comics)
- During the events, the blonde Amazon shows exceptional skills and she ties for first with another Amazon. - Wonder Woman (TV series)
- The first part of the fake documentary follows the family from their weak beginnings to their exceptional prosperity. - Behind the Laughter
- The instructor is somewhat intrigued by this charming older man, whom she finds an exceptional student. - Teacher's Pet (1958 film)
- As her closest confidant, mrs Danvers regularly comments on Rebecca's exceptional grace and style. - Rebecca (1940 film)
- During the battle, an exceptional event occurs: energy weapons of opposite types align and focus on the Winterlance. - The Saga of Recluce
- Qiao Feng is the charismatic chief of the Beggars' Sect who possesses strong leadership qualities and exceptional prowess in martial arts. - Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils
- These include exceptional reflexes, superhuman multitasking ability, and the ability to "hack" other computer systems. - D.A.R.Y.L.
Meaning of "exceptional" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exceptional" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exceptional" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exceptional"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exceptional below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.