How to use "excess" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "excess" in popular movie and book plots
- He sprays flour all around their body and washes the excess blood by taking a shower. - Public Enemy (2002 film)
- Karin stopped producing excess blood (and being a vampire altogether) after Sophia moved from Karin to Kenta during her last bite. - Chibi Vampire
- Leo jests by selling an excess of shares and embezzling the funds, a flop could generate up to $2 million. - The Producers (2005 film)
- He realizes that if her energy excess continues to go unchecked, it will result in a catastrophic explosion. - Time Bomb (Angel)
- Vash and Quark auction the artifacts and the crystal receives bids in excess of one thousand bars of. - Q-Less
- He gets rid of his excess change by dropping it down the gutter by his house, and he puts his bills in the garbage disposal, each week. - Everything's Eventual (novella)
- Cartman becomes extremely fat from the product, although he believes he is in excellent shape and the excess weight is strictly muscle. - Weight Gain 4000
- The moral of the story is not that saying "shit" in itself is wrong but saying it in excess leads to boredom with the word. - It Hits the Fan
- The Father's preferred means of transport is Gabriel, a repainted and revamped 1917-issue Ford Model T that can travel at speeds in excess of. - The Secret Service
- The camera then fades to that location and the ship appears, drifting towards the camera, heavily damaged and crackling with excess radiation. - Descent II
- He orders him to create a larger production run of aircraft than originally intended, with the excess being sent on to Shiwan Khan. - The Golden Master
- TMCM rarely sleeps and his nerves are shot from an excess of caffeine. - Too Much Coffee Man
- The Warlock, whose actual name is both unknown and unpronounceable, is a powerful sorcerer in excess of 200 years of age. - The Magic Goes Away
- Mary marries King Louis and encourages him to drink to excess and be active so that his already deteriorating health worsens. - The Sword and the Rose
- With the aid of a scientist, the Vision drains the excess radiation from Mar-Vell. - Kree-Skrull War
- Ridolfi optimistically estimated half of all English peers were Catholic and could muster in excess of 39,000 men. - Ridolfi plot
Meaning of "excess" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "excess" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "excess" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "excess"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word excess below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.