How to use "excessively" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "excessively" in popular movie and book plots
- Furthermore, the disease appeared to be excessively virulent, among other symptoms causing uncontrollable diarrhea. - Moon Fate
- Scully performs an autopsy on Weiss and finds that his blood has coagulated, while his red blood cell count is excessively high. - Colony (The X-Files)
- Rimmer might not be excessively bright but he is shrewd and furthermore he's got a perfect plan — he'll cheat. - Holoship
- He takes to drinking alcohol excessively and is encouraged by his friend Bhagawan, who also introduces him to Chandramukhi, a prostitute. - Devadasu (1953 film)
- She was rescued financially by Tomas Arroyo who's in love with her but appears to be excessively possessive of her. - Maging Sino Ka Man
- This showed that the criteria for being joined are excessively stringent. - Equilibrium (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Takafumi has an ex-girlfriend named with a foul mouth and who is excessively sarcastic, whose surname is not revealed. - Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life
- The scenes give Cagney's Davis a maturity seldom seen before in his roles, while portraying Armstrong as a bully and excessively childish. - G Men
- Another notable figure is the mysterious Willie Wumpa Cheeks, the park's excessively jolly mascot and source of Wumpa Whip. - Crash Tag Team Racing
- The guards become excessively aware of their power and use the prisoners' fear to make them obedient. - Das Experiment
- To this, Tiina is shocked, so she proceeds to drink excessively at the wedding prompting Ilona to try stop her. - Restless (2000 film)
- Because of this, Tom and Jerry has often been criticized as excessively violent. - Tom and Jerry
- At the same time, Bright drinks excessively at his 21st birthday party—still hurt by his breakup with Hannah—and stands on a chair at a bar. - Everwood
- By 1983, however, Tony becomes paranoid as he and Elvira excessively consume cocaine. - Scarface (1983 film)
- He is excessively reclusive, irascible, and unfriendly. - The Invisible Man
- He is entranced by her quirky outlook on life, which is bright and excessively carefree in contrast with his morbidity. - Harold and Maude
Meaning of "excessively" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "excessively" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "excessively" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "excessively"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word excessively below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.