How to use "excite" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "excite" in popular movie and book plots
- Fed up of being constantly watched, she takes advantage to excite his jealousy. - La Course à l'échalote
- In particular, several brief encounters with Willis, a former Oxford peer who converted to Roman Catholicism, greatly excite and trouble him. - Loss and Gain
- But the next day she tells Paul about it and it seems to excite him. - 10:30 P.M. Summer
- But they have other stronger commitments and the program pilot does not excite them. - Buenos Aires Plateada
- Julia's frequent, late-night parties infuriate and yet excite Carol, evoking images of wild sex-and-drug orgies. - A Lizard in a Woman's Skin
- Charlotte, being interested in Dimple, unsuccessfully “endeavour[s] to excite her to discharge him. - The Contrast (play)
- Burns decides to hold a good old-fashioned fire drill in order to excite things up around the plant. - Mountain of Madness
- Archer, seeking solitude, desires to travel into the nebula in a shuttlepod armed with spatial charges to excite the dark matter. - First Flight (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Cecil and the crew take over the projection room, and he proceeds to excite the crowd into a frenzy. - Cecil B. Demented
Meaning of "excite" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "excite" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "excite" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "excite"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word excite below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.