How to use "excitement" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "excitement" in popular movie and book plots
- Flashing between excitement and paranoia, Hevlin abruptly leaves, asking the player to safekeep the map. - Cutthroats
- In the excitement of his discovery, he misses his own wedding to Betsy Carlisle (Nancy Olson), not for the first time, but his third. - The Absent-Minded Professor
- She wishes for more adventure and excitement to come to her boring town. - That Darn Cat (1997 film)
- " but the sentiment is lost in the family's excitement at his recovery. - What About Bob?
- In his excitement to play the role of a French soldier, he wanders onto the field at the Battle of Waterloo. - The Charterhouse of Parma
- Séverine becomes involved with a young gangster, Marcel (Pierre Clémenti), who offers her the kind of thrills and excitement of her fantasies. - Belle de Jour (film)
- Married life on a rural estate does not provide the new Lady Skelton with the excitement she expected and craves. - The Wicked Lady
- Ann's excitement grows, but just as he appears to be fully waking, he suddenly dies. - Short Cuts (film)
- is actually Tony and he states, with great excitement whenJ. - Junior Soprano
- The excitement coupled with his aneurysm had caused his nose to bleed; he used the blood to write “RACHE” on the wall above Drebber. - A Study in Scarlet
- She imagines, though he tries to convince her otherwise, that he will somehow add excitement to her life. - Ryan's Daughter
- When the war breaks out it is treated with much excitement and the boys leave school to join the army as officers. - Tell England
- Her initial disgust at them having a baby turns to excitement when she finds out Perdy is expecting too. - 101 Dalmatians (1996 film)
- In the excitement of the moment, Dragline jumps in the dump truck and joins Luke in his escape. - Cool Hand Luke
- Charlie hollers her name in excitement that she is actually alive, but then tries to protect her by pretending not to know her. - The African Queen (film)
- John and Arabella discuss the excitement of the situation and their love for each other (Why Am I So Romantic. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
Meaning of "excitement" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "excitement" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "excitement" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "excitement"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word excitement below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.