How to use "exciting" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exciting" in popular movie and book plots
- Nicola breaks this exciting news to his mother and they visit Mirella and the boy on the small island of Stromboli. - The Best of Youth
- Reporter Anne McGregor (Lee Grant) watches from the safety of her news van, hoping to get some exciting footage about the siege. - The Swarm (film)
- Jadzia cannot imagine life without the force of Curzon's personality within her, not to mention all of his exciting memories. - Facets (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Ashlar comes face to face with this female, exciting Stuart, who demands that they give birth to a child. - Taltos (Rice novel)
- Lily finds this very exciting and informally agrees. - On the Twentieth Century
- Nancy must soon meet her evil "twin" face to face on the river, in the exciting climax to the mystery. - The Mystery at Lilac Inn
- The series ends as Tric celebrates its tenth anniversary while the Tree Hill family face new and exciting possibilities for their futures. - One Tree Hill (TV series)
- The finale of the movie includes an exciting table tennis match involving the Chinese-American son played by Kelvin Han Yee. - A Great Wall
- Thus the reader sees how the normal world is transformed into a beautiful, exciting place full of joy and enthusiasm. - Totto-Chan: The Little Girl at the Window
- One of the executives tells Monroe that Alan staged scenes to get more exciting footage. - Cannibal Holocaust
- Both satirical and colourful, Rouge Brésil is above all a passionate and exciting exploration of the origins of imperialist thinking. - Brazil Red
- She was bored of the monotonous daily life in the palace and desired exciting adventures. - Athena (video game)
- She asks to be shown the exciting crime scenes, then disappears as unexpectedly as she had arrived, taking the murder weapon with her. - The Murder on the Links
- She wants to marry an aviator, escape from her small town and live an exciting life overseas. - An Officer and a Gentleman
- Seen through the eyes of 10-year-old Bill, the "fireworks" provided by the Blitz every night are as exciting as they are terrifying. - Hope and Glory (film)
- "Power is as exciting as love," she tells her brother George Boleyn, "and who has more of it than the king. - Anne of the Thousand Days
Meaning of "exciting" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exciting" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exciting" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exciting"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exciting below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.