How to use "exclaim" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exclaim" in popular movie and book plots
- Malanga then shoots Woronov with a banana, causing Ondine to exclaim that he was "a little late". - Since (film)
- The Ellerbys exclaim that they are naming their daughter after her great-grandmother, Amanda Ellerby. - 11 Birthdays
- But the girls are ready for their mission as they change into their spy uniforms and exclaim their friendship as the movie ends. - Totally Spies! The Movie
- The moment of destruction begins as the priests exclaim ritual sentences to the volcano, while the Spaniards ("white men") approach. - Leyendas de Guatemala
- Finally, they exclaim that they bought the apartment. - Dowisetrepla
- Jane and Ralph, along with Tom and Sam, happily exclaim the virtues of partnership ("Partners"). - A Catered Affair
- Not aware of the misunderstanding, they exclaim that they are lesbians, and that everyone at the cove is a lesbian. - Last Summer at Bluefish Cove
- The mortally wounded d'Artagnan survives long enough to exclaim "God Save the King. - The Man in the Iron Mask (1939 film)
- Perhaps it was this that impelled Maria's husband to exclaim bitterly: "Parasites, that's what you are. - The Parasites
- The villagers, in consternation, exclaim that the hill is sacred and terrible things will happen to anyone who sets foot on it. - Blue Tigers
- Sir Hiss says he tried to warn Prince John, and now look what he did to his mother's castle, causing the Prince to exclaim "Mummy. - Robin Hood (1973 film)
- The projectile explodes anyway, turning the already black-faced Bosko even blacker and prompting him to exclaim "Mammy. - Bosko the Doughboy
- She was subsequently fired, leading her to exclaim in court, "Who are these men. - The Verdict
Meaning of "exclaim" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exclaim" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exclaim" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exclaim"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exclaim below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.