How to use "exclusion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exclusion" in popular movie and book plots
- Over lunch with Freddy Rumsen, Peggy gripes about her exclusion from Jaguar. - The Other Woman (Mad Men)
- Via a television feed to the media, he then declares a 200-mile exclusion zone around Sainte Marina. - Last Resort (TV series)
- Self-made businessman Sir Grant Rayburn (McLaughlin) is obsessed with making money to the exclusion of all else. - High Finance (film)
- The aura of wealth and affluence eventually makes Dan uncomfortable at the party and CeCe toys with his exclusion from Serena's wealthy world. - Hi, Society
- Cameron’s apparent social exclusion is emphasized when the author introduces his sister, Jenna, who is described as perfect. - Going Bovine
- Once they reach the outpost outside the exclusion zone, we see that the area surrounding Pripyat is very deserted and dark. - White Horse (film)
- A precocious girl, she hides her intelligence to avoid exclusion at school. - The Elegance of the Hedgehog
- The mushrooms prove impossible to eradicate, and the homeowner directs all his efforts to getting rid of them, to the exclusion of all else. - Amanita Pestilens
- The two crew members live a few days in exclusion from each other, independently considering plans for survival. - Breaking Strain
- military's gay exclusion policy. - Serving in Silence: The Margarethe Cammermeyer Story
- Her illness lasts three weeks, during which she is assiduously attended by Hélène and dr Deberle to the exclusion of all others. - Une page d'amour
- Aaron did not bond with his family; he seems instead to have bonded to colonization at the exclusion of all other ties. - Beowulf's Children
- And his dreamy son Ernest (Terry Kilburn) is preoccupied with reading and writing to the exclusion of all else. - Swiss Family Robinson (1940 film)
- Their primary complaint is that their men are either consumed by work or hockey to the exclusion of their relationships. - Les Boys
- Their association with Katharina leads to their exclusion from society. - The Lost Honour of Katharina Blum
- A five-mile exclusion zone around the village is established for all aircraft. - Village of the Damned (1960 film)
Meaning of "exclusion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exclusion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exclusion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exclusion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exclusion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.