How to use "excrement" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "excrement" in popular movie and book plots
- Anyway, to be frank, food for the soul, like any other food, sooner or later ends up as excrement of one kind or another". - Avelum
- When Katsuro defecates, Lindsay is forced to swallow his excrement while the doctor watches in delight. - The Human Centipede (First Sequence)
- After taking a laxative, Randy produces an abnormally large piece of excrement during an extremely painful bowel movement. - More Crap
- Toward the end of the film, Guy fills up a huge vat with urine, blood and animal excrement and adds to it thousands of bank notes. - The Magic Christian (film)
- The excrement is transformed into gold by the alchemist, who proclaims: "You are excrement. - The Holy Mountain (1973 film)
Meaning of "excrement" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "excrement" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "excrement" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "excrement"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word excrement below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.