How to use "excruciating" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "excruciating" in popular movie and book plots
- This causes everyone but Jeff, as the last in the Lovecraft bloodline, excruciating pain. - The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu
- Back at city hall, Ron (Nick Offerman) remains immobile in his chair all day due to a hernia which causes excruciating pain if he moves. - The Stakeout (Parks and Recreation)
- She begins experiencing excruciating headaches and the room starts swirling around her. - The Two Worlds of Jennie Logan
- Emily's life is now back to normal, and even volleyball isn't so excruciating as it first was now that she has Millie. - So Totally Emily Ebers
- Later in the story, Noah Banks returns to Weyland through excruciating pain caused by the imp. - Darkwitch Rising
- He falls asleep on a rock, only to be wakened by an excruciating pain in his stomach. - Winkie (novel)
- In Hell, Ace is being subjected to excruciating torment by her childhood nemesis, Chad Boyle. - Timewyrm: Revelation
- Then he collapses in excruciating pain. - A Planet Named Shayol
- This is the impetus he needs, and after a short struggle, and in excruciating pain, he is finally able to reach the weapon. - Hearts and Minds (Lost)
- Peter takes the cocktail and falls into a troubled sleep in which he fights all his enemies, while enduring excruciating side pains. - The Six Arms Saga
- In the middle of the night, she wakes up in excruciating pain, screaming and crying and calling for her mother. - Apaches (film)
- After an excruciating session, Moe enters his classroom to tell Shemp that his uncle had died and left him an inheritance of $500,000. - Brideless Groom
- He puts Radha through an excruciating ritual in which they lie motionless next to each other whenever he wants to test his resolve. - Fire (1996 film)
- The episode ends with Bart laughing at his gullible father's excruciating pain and misery. - The Dad Who Knew Too Little
- The generator is struck by lightning during the electrocution, overriding the electricity, and Alex suffers a painful, excruciating death. - The Crow: Salvation
- Using the Geneforge is generally excruciating and requires protective equipment to prevent outright fatality. - Geneforge (series)
Meaning of "excruciating" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "excruciating" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "excruciating" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "excruciating"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word excruciating below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.