How to use "execution" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "execution" in popular movie and book plots
- At gunpoint she gets Fahd to unlock his computer and reveal his secrets, but he avoids execution and she is forced to flee. - Point of No Return (1993 film)
- This is revealed to be Alec Trevelyan – his execution by Ourumov in the Arkhangelsk facility was faked. - GoldenEye 007 (1997 video game)
- The film tells the story of the life and execution of Barbara Graham (Hayward), a prostitute and convicted perjurer. - I Want to Live!
- " regroups with Christine, who calls for the execution of a "Plan B", to surround the Erasmus Bridge and corner Morgan. - Who Am I? (1998 film)
- Exeter arrests them for high treason and Henry orders their execution before crossing the English Channel. - Henry V (1989 film)
- He then relives in his mind a Nazi firing squad execution and dies. - The Man in the Glass Booth
- Therefore, Lara is in immediate danger of execution herself, as the CHEKA had only left her free to lure Strelnikov out of hiding. - Doctor Zhivago (film)
- John's execution is the last one in which Paul participates. - The Green Mile (novel)
- The entire execution and multiple resuscitations were filmed for Hitler to view at his leisure. - Claus von Stauffenberg
- She draws comfort in his heroism as they ride in the same cart to the execution place. - A Tale of Two Cities (1935 film)
- " Pilate remembers the dream he had about the crowd and the unjust execution of Jesus. - Jesus Christ Superstar
- The Queen of Hearts dismisses her with the threat of execution and she introduces Alice to the Gryphon, who takes her to the Mock Turtle. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Locke brings with him Celes Chere, one of the Empire's own generals, whom he saved from execution for defying the Empire's ruthless practices. - Final Fantasy VI
- She had a number of problems during her childhood, one of the main ones being after the execution of her mother, Anne Boleyn. - House of Tudor
- Arnaud, injured during a desperate outburst in prison, is carried out on a stretcher and tied to the execution post. - Paths of Glory
- Hitler ordered brutal reprisals that resulted in the execution of more than 4,900 people. - Heinrich Himmler
Meaning of "execution" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "execution" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "execution" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "execution"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word execution below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.