How to use "executioner" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "executioner" in popular movie and book plots
- He agrees to become the executioner for money and housing, but also takes on the social stigma of being the community's executioner. - The Widow of Saint-Pierre
- Roger, the cruel torturer and executioner of the tribe, pushes a boulder off a cliff and kills Piggy. - Lord of the Flies (1963 film)
- Adam finds the executioner at a gay S&M club and goes undercover to get him to confess. - American Virgin (comics)
- On the appointed day, the executioner arrives at the jail and prepares for the hanging. - A Short Film About Killing
- "I am glad to hear that," Kanbei says, who then asks the former shogun's executioner to act as his "second" in the act of seppuku. - Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart to Hades
- The four musketeers sentence de Winter to death by beheading, and they hire an executioner to carry out the punishment. - The Four Musketeers (1974 film)
- Against Dee's advice, Billy grabs a gun and shoots the would-be executioner dead. - Sacrifice (Battlestar Galactica)
- Karen finds an executioner and asks him to chop off her feet. - The Red Shoes (fairy tale)
- At the execution grounds, Asterix defeats Orinjade's executioner and saves her, while Watziznehm intercepts Hoodunnit. - Asterix and the Magic Carpet
- Seconds later, an executioner (Chief Wiggum) beheads Anne on Tower Hill. - Margical History Tour
- The executioner stuck her thrice in her neck, and no more because it was against the law, yet she still did not die. - The Second Nun's Tale
- Hermes Haight (John Patrick Lowrie) was the executioner in Abbot for twenty-seven years, before he committed suicide in the gas chamber. - The Suffering (video game)
- Jack calls for her, claiming to the executioner that he "isn't ready". - Sommersby
- She helps the executioner tie her bonds. - The Passion of Joan of Arc
- The executioner declares "there is no such thing known to medical science", to which Jacques replies "I'll wait". - History of the World, Part I
- Bond's killer is to be the SMERSH executioner Red Grant, a psychopath whose homicidal urges coincide with the full moon. - From Russia, with Love (novel)
Meaning of "executioner" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "executioner" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "executioner" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "executioner"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word executioner below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.