How to use "executive" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "executive" in popular movie and book plots
- Harry Stoner (Jack Lemmon) is an executive at a Los Angeles apparel company close to ruin. - Save the Tiger
- A family man named Graham Marshall, a long-time executive in a large advertising company, is unexpectedly passed over for promotion. - A Shock to the System
- San Francisco public relations executive Joe Clay (Jack Lemmon) meets and falls in love with Kirsten Arnesen (Lee Remick), a secretary. - Days of Wine and Roses (film)
- 1960) New York City advertising executive who has grown exasperated with his career. - A Stop at Willoughby
- She aspires to reach an executive position. - Working Girl
- Nick Marshall, a Chicago advertising executive and alpha male, who grew up with his Las Vegas showgirl mother, is a chauvinist. - What Women Want
- Ted Kramer (Dustin Hoffman) is a workaholic advertising executive who has just been assigned a new and very important account. - Kramer vs. Kramer
- Jack Campbell is a single Wall Street executive living in New York City. - The Family Man
- Only after the executive officer declares an emergency does the angry Collins acquiesce. - The Sand Pebbles (film)
- Gruber singles out Nakatomi executive Joseph Takagi, and says he intends to teach the corporation a lesson for its greed. - Die Hard
- Afterwards, she begins to receive calls from Paramount executive Gordon Cole, but petulantly refuses to speak to anyone except DeMille. - Sunset Boulevard (film)
- The base's executive officer Colonel Towers asks to meet with him. - The Long Watch
- Lester Burnham is a middle-aged advertising executive and magazine writer who despises his job. - American Beauty (1999 film)
- Captain Alexei Vostrikov (Harrison Ford), aided by executive officer Mikhail Polenin (Liam Neeson). - K-19: The Widowmaker
- The plan fails, as the music executive (William Frawley) brought on to hear the song does not believe it will sell. - Going My Way
- General Ripper orders his executive officer, Group Captain Lionel Mandrake of the UK Royal Air Force, to put the base on alert. - Dr. Strangelove
Meaning of "executive" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "executive" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "executive" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "executive"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word executive below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.