How to use "executor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "executor" in popular movie and book plots
- When the four friends report back to the executor (Noel Howlett), their lives are transformed for the better. - Some Will, Some Won't
- She marries Richard Elliot, the executor of her late husband's estate. - The Nest (1927 film)
- Young Jolyon is the executor of his father's will. - The Forsyte Saga (2002 miniseries)
- mr Plymale then proceeds to live well as executor of the foundation's funds, while Joanna Craig and her mother make their own way. - Skeleton Man (novel)
- Before her death, however, she appoints him executor of her massive estate. - Bernard and Doris
- While Brigadier Billa was assumed to be the ideologue of the group, the main executor was supposed to be Qari Saifullah. - 1995 Pakistani coup d'état attempt
- When the executor gathers the four heirs together, he informs them that there is no money; it was Henry's last practical joke. - Laughter in Paradise
- If he chooses the former, the law firm becomes the executor of the estate and divides the money among charities (after taking a fee). - Brewster's Millions (1985 film)
- Times, is contacted by the executor of his late aunt's will, attorney Amanda Ray Ross (Patricia Kalember). - Fletch Lives
- Caesar follows him to Egypt, under the pretext of being named the executor of the will of their father, Ptolemy XII. - Cleopatra (1963 film)
- When Oswald's will is read by the executor Senkenberg (Hark Bohm) Maria hears about Oswald's agreement with Hermann. - The Marriage of Maria Braun
- As her illness progresses, she and John Belford become friends and she appoints him the executor of her will. - Clarissa
- He decides Elaine should be his executor instead and they meet with a lawyer named Shellbach (played by Ben Stein). - The Comeback (Seinfeld)
- Furthermore, the executor believes the woman is in New York City, not Denver, where uncle Henry died. - The Cheaters (1945 film)
- She is actually the seventh executor for "The Burial Agency", a shadow branch of the Church created to exterminate "heretics". - Tsukihime
- As executor to her husband's will, he takes no actions to improve her situation. - Persuasion (novel)
Meaning of "executor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "executor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "executor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "executor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word executor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.