How to use "exemplify" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exemplify" in popular movie and book plots
- The hammocks, shipboard diet, slippers, and football jerseys are all items and practices which the narrator uses to exemplify this. - Human Moments in World War III
- His subsequent efforts to make dreams come true exemplify the power of hope and will amidst hardship. - A Kid for Two Farthings
- Tomoya's and Nagisa's characters were written in a style to exemplify a "growth to adulthood" by the end of the story. - Clannad (visual novel)
- Some critics have argued that eucatastrophe, and in particular the eagles, exemplify deus ex machina. - Deus ex machina
- For him, its completion will exemplify the ingenuity and hard work of the British Army for generations, long after the war's end. - The Bridge on the River Kwai
Meaning of "exemplify" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exemplify" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exemplify" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exemplify"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exemplify below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.