How to use "exemption" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exemption" in popular movie and book plots
- Michael is able to escape by avoiding enlistment in the army under a medical student exemption with the help of his friend. - The Promise (2016 film)
- He gains exemption from his national service because of his fragile state. - Me, Myself and Mum
- During a curfew, a patrol discovers the couple on the beach and finds out that Carlo's military exemption has expired. - Estate Violenta
- However, he is turned away because of poor eyesight and given an exemption certificate. - The Beastly Hun
- In return, Quentin was promised an exemption from city taxes. - Archer's Goon
- Returning from Europe, Hemlock meets C2 courier Jemima Brown (Vonetta McGee), who seduces him and steals his money and IRS exemption letter. - The Eiger Sanction (film)
- Hobson's investigations reveal no reason for their exemption from the Effect. - The Quiet Earth
- He promises York a recommendation for his exemption as a conscientious objector if York remains unconvinced. - Sergeant York (film)
Meaning of "exemption" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exemption" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exemption" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exemption"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exemption below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.