How to use "exertion" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exertion" in popular movie and book plots
- Liu Qi, already frail in health, coupled with physical exertion on the court affairs, was soon terminally ill. - Beauty's Rival in Palace
- The story revels in descriptions of the physical exertion and emotional connection as it recreates pre-war Amsterdam. - On the Water (novel)
- As a first order, the Slayers have been recommended physical exertion and are asked to start burying the submarine. - Retreat (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Christine falls ill from the stress and exertion and, according to Sam, refuses to fight for her life. - In the Cool of the Day
- The physical and emotional exertion take their toll, and he crashes disastrously, breaking his arm. - The Flying Scotsman (2006 film)
- As the exertion tears his gunshot wound further open, he has just enough time to set off a firecracker, thus faking a gunshot. - The Hollow Man (Carr novel)
- The exertion causes a mild heart attack and they return home. - Emma (1932 film)
- They negotiate a Muslim retreat, and Baldwin swears to punish Raynald, though the exertion of these events weakens him. - Kingdom of Heaven (film)
Meaning of "exertion" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exertion" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exertion" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exertion"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exertion below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.