How to use "exhaust" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exhaust" in popular movie and book plots
- On the runway, where the Concorde is taking off, the aircraft's exhaust kills Froelich and scatters the money he received from Harrison. - The Concorde ... Airport '79
- He positions the car so as to aim at an exhaust tube through a classroom window. - Curley (film)
- He hails the vessel and a Xyrillian, Captain Trena'l explains that they have been tapping Enterprises exhaust to recharge their engines. - Unexpected (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- When the hares finally exhaust their supply of arrows, they fight with their lances. - Mariel of Redwall
- " Next the pair are seen driving an MG which begins to have exhaust troubles, finally catching on fire. - Two for the Road (film)
- While the ship was on the Martian surface, a large external exhaust had been left open, allowing the creature easy access. - It! The Terror from Beyond Space
- Eventually, the unfamiliarity of Mars and the stress of his mission there exhaust Leonid to the point of being delusional. - Red Star (novel)
- The away team successfully enters an exhaust vent, and reaching the core, they are able to retrieve a memory module. - The Council (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Approaching Sue's house, the insecure exhaust dragging along the road ignites the fuel, setting it alight. - Goodbye Pork Pie
- Willie attempts to commit suicide by inhaling vehicle exhaust fumes. - Bad Santa
- However, as the crowd admires Thorndyke's victory, Herbie blows some whipped cream out of his exhaust pipe, covering Thorndyke. - The Love Bug
- They are not caught, but have a near-fatal encounter with an exhaust fan. - Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- During the trip, the smell of exhaust fumes causes the children to panic. - The Search
- Hoping to buy a house, they exhaust their savings on the down-payment for a sub-standard slum house, which they cannot afford. - The Jungle
- Later that night, she is trapped in the garage with a car spewing exhaust fumes, and almost dies. - Shadow of a Doubt
- The Rebels analyze the Death Star's plans and identify a vulnerable exhaust port that connects to the station's main reactor. - Star Wars (film)
Meaning of "exhaust" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exhaust" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exhaust" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exhaust"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exhaust below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.