How to use "exhausted" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exhausted" in popular movie and book plots
- Saladin's army annihilates the exhausted Crusaders in the ensuing desert battle, executes Raynald, and marches on Jerusalem. - Kingdom of Heaven (film)
- Having exhausted the food supplies, he decides to try to surrender to the Japanese Army. - Empire of the Sun
- Dinah Mulock continued the tale and noted that Tom exhausted himself with jousting but recovered in Fairyland. - Tom Thumb
- While the military maneuvers continue, Fulvius and Maciste have fallen into dire straits, exhausted and thirsty in the desert wilderness. - Cabiria
- Feng comes across an exhausted and dirty young man (Hong Qigong) who runs out of food and money. - Ashes of Time
- However, she is exhausted and falls asleep in a hotel room, leaving him to watch old movies alone all night and order take-out food. - Chungking Express
- The exhausted Ducks are offered a drink, and they fall sleep. - Old California
- Carl breaks into the apartment but Sam is too exhausted from the possession to fight Carl. - Ghost (1990 film)
- Too exhausted to run anymore, they realize all they can do is wait for their pursuers. - The Defiant Ones
- After several days of grueling travel, she becomes exhausted and falls face down in the snow. - Lost Horizon (1937 film)
- It was hoped that, overlooked by the violent, Shangri-la would preserve them and reveal them later to a receptive world exhausted by war. - Lost Horizon
- As the exhausted Dink sleeps on a nearby table, Tony bluntly observes that Champ is not a good father. - The Champ (1931 film)
- On the latter's wedding day, Wang Lung returns the pearls to O-Lan before she dies, exhausted by a hard life. - The Good Earth (film)
- The Stone-Like is now deactivated, its power exhausted from the last battle. - Radiant Silvergun
- They fight, without witnesses, to an exhausted draw. - The Big Country
- An exhausted Godzilla collapses on the beach, and Biollante disintegrates into the sky, forming an image of Erika amongst the stars. - Godzilla vs. Biollante
Meaning of "exhausted" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exhausted" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exhausted" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exhausted"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exhausted below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.