How to use "exhibit" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exhibit" in popular movie and book plots
- Both the Jaddites and the Asharites also exhibit violent outbreaks against the Kindath. - The Lions of Al-Rassan
- These overgrown children exhibit playful innocence mixed with brutality and feral madness. - Spider Baby
- Liz begins to exhibit alien powers, including premonitions, towards the end of the season, which later causes her to become a target. - Roswell (TV series)
- To prepare for Sunnydale High's cultural exchange program, Buffy visits an Incan exhibit with her schoolmates. - Inca Mummy Girl
- George begins to exhibit remarkable levels of intelligence. - Phenomenon (film)
- Dwight assigns Jack chores for no reason other than to exhibit his power and control over the household. - This Boy's Life
- In Tokyo, Japan, a young girl named Ichigo Momomiya attends an endangered species exhibit with her "crush" and future boyfriend Masaya Aoyama. - Tokyo Mew Mew
- In addition, they exhibit different behavior: they are highly aggressive, ruthless and partially nocturnal. - Congo (novel)
- She takes it upon herself to create a new clothing line and Rose suggests holding a fashion show to exhibit their new designs. - Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
- The watchman has noticed that the playing cards in the hand of a wax figure in a Chamber of Horrors exhibit have changed. - The Adventure of the Wax Gamblers
- As many of Jacob’s comrades are killed or wounded, others exhibit abnormal behavior with some suffering catatonia, convulsions and seizures. - Jacob's Ladder (film)
- Commander Tucker begins spending time with a female MACO, and Sub-Commander T'Pol begins to exhibit signs of suppressed jealousy. - Harbinger (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- The swarms exhibit predatory behavior, attacking and killing animals in the wild, using code that Jack himself worked on. - Prey (novel)
- On Tralfamadore, Billy is put in a transparent geodesic dome exhibit in a zoo; the dome represents a house on Earth. - Slaughterhouse-Five
- One of the walls slides upward, and Conrad realizes that he has become a caged exhibit in a Martian alien zoo. - People Are Alike All Over
- When Chick leaves the room to retrieve the second crate, Wilbur reads aloud the Dracula legend printed on an exhibit card. - Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Meaning of "exhibit" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exhibit" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exhibit" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exhibit"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exhibit below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.