How to use "exhilarating" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exhilarating" in popular movie and book plots
- "Tim Winton's heart-stopping, exhilarating Eyrie asks how, in an impossibly compromised world, we can ever hope to do the right thing". - Eyrie (novel)
- No job is more stressful, dangerous or exhilarating than those of the Firefighters, Rescue Squad and Paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51. - Chicago Fire (TV series)
- Tichy), who is responsible for many of the more exhilarating moments of the show. - Kottan ermittelt
- The case will see you travel all around the world, in dangerous and exhilarating adventures, in a race against the clock. - Martin Mystère: Operation Dorian Gray
- Far from being upset, Lester finds the beating an exhilarating experience, so much so that even Jeff begs for a shot. - Chuck Versus Operation Awesome
- As sabotage, catastrophe, and exhilarating maneuvers overtake the voyage, Aias begins to wonder about the wisdom of the Delian strategy. - Celestial Matters
- The judge is taken by her exhilarating views and wishes to see more of her. - Joggers' Park (film)
- As Mainwaring and the platoon return from an exhilarating route march, he discovers Wilson reading Pike's Hotspur magazine. - My Brother and I
- From that point, the children and their new friend embark on an exhilarating series of adventures. - Misión S.O.S
- After an exhilarating flight, Carter arrives at last at the abode of the gods, but finds it empty. - The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath
- He is seized with a passion for flight of all kinds, and his soul soars as he experiments with exhilarating challenges of daring aerial feats. - Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Meaning of "exhilarating" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exhilarating" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exhilarating" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exhilarating"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exhilarating below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.