How to use "exigency" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exigency" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word exigency. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "exigency" in English
- a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- a pressing or urgent situation
Meaning of "exigency" in Hindi
- आवश्यकता ( Aavashyakata, aavashyakataa, aawashyakata)
- अपेक्षा ( Apeksha, apekshaa)
- संकटकाल ( Sankatakal, sankatakaal)
- आपदा ( Aapada, aapadaa)
- अत्यावश्यकता ( Atyavashyakata, atyaavashyakataa, atyawashyakata)
Synonyms of "exigency"
Discuss anything about the word exigency below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.