How to use "exile" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exile" in popular movie and book plots
- Queen Marie strips Rodmilla of her title and threatens to exile her and Marguerite to the Americas if no one speaks for them. - Ever After
- Well into his way out of Spain, Rodrigo finds that Ximena followed, choosing exile with him. - El Cid (film)
- This is all carried out for Weil's vengeance against both humanity and Reploids for his exile in space. - Mega Man Zero
- Accepting this defence, the Time Lords announce that his punishment is exile to Earth. - The War Games
- Raskolnikov is sentenced to exile in Siberia, accompanied by Sofya Semyonovna, where he begins his mental and spiritual rehabilitation. - Rodion Raskolnikov
- Outraged by Flik's deception, the ants exile him and desperately gather food for a new offering to the grasshoppers. - A Bug's Life
- He and his family are sent into exile for seven years to appease the gods he has offended. - Things Fall Apart
- Instead of a court-martial for lt McGivers, Kirk allows her to go into exile with Khan. - Space Seed
- Maggie's brief exile ends when the river floods. - The Mill on the Floss
- It is clear that the exile has made Omega quite insane. - The Three Doctors (Doctor Who)
- Flory is devastated and after a period of exile attempts to make amends by delivering to her the leopard skin. - Burmese Days
- Sarason and Windrip's other lieutenants, including General Dewey Haik, seize power and exile the president to France. - It Can't Happen Here
- They are able to break the Owens curse, exorcising Jimmy's spirit and allowing the coven to exile him permanently. - Practical Magic
- On the planet Vulcan, the former officers of the USS Enterprise are living in exile (after the events of ). - Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Ziller lives in self-imposed exile on Masaq', having renounced his privileged position in Chel's caste system. - Look to Windward
- The inhabitants passively endure their increasing feelings of exile and separation. - The Plague
Meaning of "exile" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exile" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exile" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exile"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exile below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.