How to use "exist" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exist" in popular movie and book plots
- Husks of futuristic cities exist on artificial tectonic plates, which constantly shift to connect different parts of the planet. - Anachronox
- In the Cathedral she suffers nightmares about a race called the "Shadows", who exist in a parallel Brane to our own. - Absolution Gap
- The museums exist to accelerate the rise of civilization after a collapse. - The Mote in God's Eye
- Most of the characters exist at the fringes of the Hollywood film industry, but Hollywood is merely the backdrop for Tod Hackett's revelation. - The Day of the Locust
- They exist along a spiral stretching from the Sun to the star Betelgeuse. - The Sirens of Titan
- The area containing the Zone is sealed off by the government and great hazards exist within it. - Stalker (1979 film)
- The Earth Forces are not a unified alliance, and infighting and mistrust exist between their various nation states. - Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- The central premise of the novel is that gods and mythological creatures exist because people believe in them (a type of thoughtform). - American Gods
- During her 20s, Lila decides to leave society and live within nature where she feels free to exist comfortably in her natural state. - Human Nature (film)
- The Magic Theatre is a place where he experiences the fantasies that exist in his mind. - Steppenwolf (novel)
- Ogilvy, an astronomer convinced that no life could exist on Mars, assures the Journalist there is no danger. - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds
- Three worlds exist in the Universe of Oh My Goddess: Heaven, Hell, and Earth. - Oh My Goddess!
- when such things didn't exist in ancient times. - Up Pompeii!
- MacRae theorizes that Martians start life as bouncers, metamorphose into adults, then continue to exist after their deaths as the "old ones". - Red Planet (novel)
- He starts rumors that diamonds exist in moondust, intending to secretly place gems in the rocket to convince people that the rumors are true. - The Man Who Sold the Moon
- Prentice cannot accept a universe without some higher power, some purpose; he can't believe that people can just cease to exist when they die. - The Crow Road
Meaning of "exist" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exist" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exist" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exist"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exist below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.