How to use "exodus" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exodus" in popular movie and book plots
- But even as a handful of them find hope, another wave of exodus begins, which ends in the Indo-Pak Bangladesh liberation war in December 1971. - Vasthuhara
- A rapid exodus from Manhattan to Zenovia resulted. - Armed Police Batrider
- In the wake of the fight with the Dragons, a mass exodus from Zhumar begins to occur. - Way of the Rat
- The exodus is led by Rook Barkwater, the hero of the story, and the others in a breakaway group of academics known as the librarian knights. - Freeglader
- Adults of the town are gripped with a sudden overpowering feeling of terror, and exodus begins. - The Ugly Swans
- Life on the island is so bleak that the inhabitants stage a mass exodus on news that Denmark has opened Greenland to Greek emigration. - The Day the Fish Came Out
- The two offenders land in Jackson County Court and Mike's dreams of an exodus to the middle class and Lenny's trucking career are threatened. - Poor White Trash
- The Battle of Changban is ignited when Cao Cao's cavalry starts attacking civilians on an exodus led by Liu Bei. - Red Cliff (film)
- Ali, with plans of becoming a cabin boy on a ship, leads this exodus from the gang — led by Dib (Saïd Taghmaoui). - Ali Zaoua
- The era in which this exodus took place is never clearly stated in the series itself. - Battlestar Galactica (1978 TV series)
- This leads to a mass exodus of Freedom Party members and evoked the pity of the USA's socialist administration. - American Empire: Blood and Iron
- These four unexpected robotic heroes helped the zuyuans to survive the invasion so they could plan their exodus to a safer planet. - Karmatron
- The following year, as the Germans invade France and approach Paris, an exodus begins of Jews and other people threatened by Nazism. - The Man Who Cried
- The Albanian exodus parallels that of Italians for the United States, which is where Spiro believes that they are heading. - Lamerica
- The residents of San Francisco panic and begin a mass exodus down the peninsula. - It Came from Beneath the Sea
- In the following day, the Hebrews, now homeless and uprooted, begin their exodus from Egypt with Dathan, reluctantly, also among them. - The Ten Commandments (1956 film)
Meaning of "exodus" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exodus" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exodus" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exodus"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exodus below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.