How to use "exonerate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exonerate" in popular movie and book plots
- As faith in the new cure starts to dwindle, Ehrlich is forced to sue Wolfert for libel and in the process exonerate 606. - Dr. Ehrlich's Magic Bullet
- Wolfe is hired to exonerate the suspect, but finds that no one else has either an adequate motive or the requisite opportunity. - Gambit (novel)
- This seems to exonerate Le Chat, but the stolen jewels are still missing. - To Catch a Thief (novel)
- A distraught Dina rushes to Bergen to try and exonerate Zhukovsky. - I Am Dina
- Nick Savrinn and Veronica Donovan continue to try to find legal grounds to exonerate Lincoln. - English, Fitz or Percy
- Fitzwallace and McGarry agree that they cannot exonerate Israel and denounce the false evidence without admitting their own culpability. - 20 Hours in America
- Wolfe decides to investigate and exonerate Berin for Laszio’s murder. - Too Many Cooks (novel)
- As Kelly tries to exonerate herself, one disappointment follows another, and enemies old and new parade through the jailhouse to defame her. - The Naked Kiss
- Although both Traybin and Terry plead with him to turn himself in, Steele is determined to exonerate himself. - Crack-Up (1946 film)
- Toofan, posing as Shyam, plays a trick to expose the seth and exonerate Shyam. - Toofan (1989 film)
- Kitty begs her husband to exonerate her in a deathbed confession, but he dies first. - The Killers (1946 film)
- Carol Richman (Ella Raines), a loyal secretary secretly in love with her boss, sets out to exonerate him. - Phantom Lady (film)
- With that information, not only does the Saint exonerate Travers' father, he also identifies Waldeman. - The Saint Strikes Back
- Cheyenne also informs Nick of a diary Darian kept that can exonerate him. - The Crush (1993 film)
- He cannot save himself, but he can exonerate Ann Dorland from suspicion. - The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club
- He then finds Roger hiding in his office, who begs him to help exonerate him. - Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Meaning of "exonerate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exonerate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exonerate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exonerate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exonerate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.