How to use "exonerated" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exonerated" in popular movie and book plots
- He is later freed and exonerated when Michael delivers Scylla to Kellerman. - Alexander Mahone
- A month later, Mag's funeral is held following an inquest that exonerated Maureen. - The Beauty Queen of Leenane
- Carrie was exonerated when the jury declared both deaths an accident. - Guiding Light (1980–89)
- Mike defended and exonerated Peggy of the crime. - Guiding Light (1960–69)
- Mona and Vanessa end the film having re-united with a fully exonerated Ruby and heading off to happier times. - Beautiful (2000 film)
- Stottlemeyer is exonerated and goes back at work. - Mr. Monk and the Dirty Cop
- Based on the proof, Amar is exonerated of all false charges levelled up against him. - Viruddh... Family Comes First
- Sonia is exonerated when she finds the papers Sir Roderick misplaced, and the two will marry. - Third Girl
- After leaving the hospital, Sheridan's charges are dropped as he is exonerated and released from custody. - U.S. Marshals (film)
- Sakthivel is produced in the court and is exonerated due to lack of valid and strong evidence. - Nayakan
- Kimble is exonerated and driven from the crime scene by Gerard. - The Fugitive (1993 film)
- He is later exonerated by the police. - Loving You (1957 film)
- While Manny is awaiting a second trial, he is exonerated after the true robber is arrested holding up a grocery store. - The Wrong Man
- John Cortlin is been exonerated from all charges pressed against him due to a lack of evidence. - Man of the House (2005 film)
- The documents in question would have exonerated her friend in a Siberian prison. - The Adventure of the Golden Pince-Nez
- Though he is now exonerated of the charges, he has no time to get to London and has thus lost everythingexcept the love of the winsome Aouda. - Around the World in 80 Days (1956 film)
Meaning of "exonerated" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exonerated" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exonerated" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exonerated"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exonerated below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.