How to use "exorcism" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exorcism" in popular movie and book plots
- He calls the police, invites friends to stay for the night, and tries exorcism rituals. - Ghost House
- They begin the exorcism without Cordelia, who is a sobbing wreck, but a cyclone of flying debris prevents them from completing the ritual. - Rm w/a Vu
- The room in the church where the exorcism takes place is locked on Archbishop Hume's orders. - Possessed (2000 film)
- Father Richard Moore, the Catholic priest who attempted the exorcism is arrested and sent to court. - The Exorcism of Emily Rose
- They agree to attempt an exorcism and take the boy and his parents back to Angel's place for preparations. - I've Got You Under My Skin (Angel)
- Gabriel arrives and attempts to disrupt the exorcism ritual. - The Prophecy
- Adamsky then realizes that Sonny is possessed and asks the church if he can perform an exorcism on Sonny but they refuse, not believing him. - Amityville II: The Possession
- Realising an exorcism is in order, Francis leaves quickly to fetch his copy of the Roman Ritual. - Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist
- And second, Ruiz-Sanchez could have done something about it, namely, perform an exorcism on the whole planet. - A Case of Conscience
- Ernest concludes that an exorcism is warranted, and convinces the Council to televise Nancy's exorcism. - Repossessed (film)
- Andrew races to the church where Frankie is, while Houseman and Dario attempt to perform an exorcism on Frankie. - Stigmata (film)
- The Bérziers Cross was used in an exorcism that was cut short but the result was that Valek was forever changed into the first vampire. - Vampires (film)
- The doctors, thinking that Regan only believes she is possessed, recommend an exorcism to be performed. - The Exorcist (film)
- However, the exorcism goes wrong and a lit candle sets fire to the girl's dress, killing her. - Exorcist II: The Heretic
- After paying a trip to the bathroom, the men attempt to drive Hugh's ghost out, but the exorcism does not go as planned. - Scary Movie 2
- A public exorcism erupts in the town, in which the nuns remove their clothes and enter a state of "religious" frenzy. - The Devils (film)
Meaning of "exorcism" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exorcism" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exorcism" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exorcism"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exorcism below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.