How to use "exotic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "exotic" in popular movie and book plots
- They vie for the favours of exotic (and half-Scottish) Princess Lala (Dorothy Lamour), a cousin of the Prince (Murvyn Vye). - Road to Bali
- The fight takes them to exotic locales such as Israel, K-Mart, the North Pole and the final battle at the Israeli atomic clock. - The Hebrew Hammer
- Crevel and Valérie die slowly, their bodies devoured by an exotic Brazilian toxin. - Cousin Bette
- Accompanied by the Phoenix, the children have exotic adventures. - The Phoenix and the Carpet
- Later on, he finds himself on stage in the middle of the performance of an exotic ballet. - Knock on Wood (film)
- When the katana sword he purchases there falls noisily off the wall of his study, he is inspired to write a libretto set in exotic Japan. - Topsy-Turvy
- He becomes fascinated with Leilah, an exotic young African American night club dancer, and he follows her home through the city. - The Passion of New Eve
- Shortly after his arrival, Ralph goes to a strip club, meeting the exotic dancer Miranda Greene (Camille Coduri). - King Ralph
- An English bon-vivant osteopath is enchanted with a young exotic dancer and invites her to live with him. - Scandal (1989 film)
- Knecht is heavily drawn to music however, both that of the acknowledged master Pachelbel and the more exotic Buxtehude. - The Glass Bead Game
- The Russians entrance Prince John with their exotic splendour. - The Lost Prince
- He has a vision of a primordial swamp-wilderness, fertile, exotic and full of lurking danger. - Death in Venice
- The group sail to East Asia, and buy many exotic animals. - Gargantua and Pantagruel
- However, she jilts Russell and marries Richard, who at first is fascinated not only with Ellen's beauty but her exotic and intense manner. - Leave Her to Heaven
- Meanwhile the invading Seanchan and their exotic beasts have occupied Falme. - The Great Hunt
- Catherine, in accordance with her novel reading, expects the abbey to be exotic and frightening. - Northanger Abbey
Meaning of "exotic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "exotic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "exotic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "exotic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word exotic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.