How to use "expanse" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "expanse" in popular movie and book plots
- At some point in the past, a being known as Manus awakened and began to spread the Abyss—an expanse of darkness—over the land of Oolacile. - Dark Souls
- As they approach a wide expanse of desert, Metus notices slight tremors in the sand, and realizes that a Sand Bat is about to attack. - Bionicle Super Chapter Books
- He climbed to the top of the cliffs and found himself staring at the edge of a vast expanse of flat desert. - Sufferings in Africa
- They run across a large expanse of land before approaching the two picnickers, completely exhausted and out of breath. - Pirates of the Great Salt Lake
- Evan is transported to an alternate reality, a vast expanse of empty whiteness, possibly Purgatory. - Tribulation (film)
- Linden and the company continue to the relatively new forest of Salva Gildenbourne, a wild, jungle-like expanse which surrounds Andelain. - Fatal Revenant
- They go for walk along a wide expanse of rivershore as desolate as their future. - Il Grido
- The blinded man describes his sudden affliction: an expanse of dazzling white. - Blindness (film)
- While across the expanse of Sinai, like jackals drawn to carrion, the forces of the King of Persia watch. - Men of Bronze
- One of the planets in the solar system becomes unstable and its destruction causes the waters above the expanse to fall. - Seola
- He convinces the others to head for the town of New Jerusalem, which lies across a wide expanse of desert. - 3 Godfathers
- Located in the middle of the Galtean Peninsula of Ordalia, Dalmasca is surrounded by an expanse of desert. - Final Fantasy XII
- However, the Taiidan Emperor believed the Hiigaran expanse was too great, and thus under duress forced them into exile. - Homeworld 2
- The episode ends as T'Pol calculates that there are approximately 50 spheres in the expanse region. - Exile (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- A swan ferries them across an expanse of water and at home they find only their father; his wife died from unknown cause. - Hansel and Gretel
- He rises into the endless blue expanse of the sky until he disappears from view. - Waking Life
Meaning of "expanse" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "expanse" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "expanse" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "expanse"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word expanse below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.